The Worlds Only Foldable RIB
The F-RIB’s are a completely new generation of multipurpose boats. The unique way of building a foldable GRP-hull is worldwide patented. This solution provides a completely new way of using a RIB.
These revolutionary new Foldable RIBs (F-RIBs) have 3-section articulated folding rigid hulls. This makes them much easier to transport and store – taking little more space than an all-fabric boat, whilst retaining the performance, stability and durability advantages of a conventional RIB.
The hull sections have interlocking tabs and slots, held together by the pressure in the tubes. Once assembled it’s difficult to tell they fold.
They have top quality finishing. Once inflated, they are fully rigid.
The solid GRP hull provides the boat with stability and the passengers with a very comfortable ride. The tubes with up to 4 chambers are neatly glued. The material which is used is PVC Mirasol 1100 g/sqm, a light and UV durable material. The F-RIB’s are easy to store and are even lighter, than comparable products.
Each F-RIB comes complete with an accessory bag containing, benches, 2 oars, an air pump and a repair kit .
The F-RIB comes in 5 sizes 275 330 360 375 460
The boats F-RIB 275 and the F-RIB 330 are the perfect tenders for all motor boats and sailing yachts. With minimal dimensions (such as the F-RIB 275: 90 x 85 x 40 cm, 36 kg weight) these boats are easily stored in a car boot, cockpit locker or tender garage. You can also leave the boats on deck in the packing bag. The F-RIB’s 360 and 375 are good for a high variety of actions:
The F-RIB is the perfect tender for all waters
Small packing dimensions so the boat is easy to store on a boat or in a car
Have fun with the F-RIB in a harbour or while anchoring with the whole family
The boats F-RIB 460 and even more the F-RIB 460sail are the ideal and multipurpose boats, which did not exist before. With the solid GRP hull they are far ahead of all normal inflatables rowing driving and sailing. Because of the unique foldable hull they can be stored, carried and moved like normal inflatables.
Perfect for using it as a leisure boat on all waters. Boats which are this versatile did not exist until the F-RIB. With the solid GRP hull the F-RIB provides superior ride and comfort over other inflatable boats. Because of the unique foldable concept of the hull, the F-RIB is able to be packed, stored and carried like a normal inflatable boat.
- Easy to row, safe and fast with an engine.
- Space-saving in a motorhome, take it with you and use it anywhere in the world and discover the world from the water.
- Building the boat is easy and done in only 3 to 4 minutes
- Even with a small engine the F-RIB is fast and a lot of fun.
- Store the F-RIB in the garage of your motorhome and discover the seaside when and where ever you want F-RIB 460sail includes mast, boom, sail, rudder and dagger board
- No trailer needed. -Take the F-RIB with you in the dinghy garage of your yacht, quickly set up the boat and have fun with the whole family.
- Low-maintenance and quick and easy to pack and store. The boat is set up in a few minutes and safe to use on inland or coastal waters.
- Excellent use for rescue organizations and firefighters, that need a boat with small dimensions which is easy to store and handle, but also quickly useable in emergency.
- Fast to store, space-saving while transporting and easy to store.
- Excellent as a boat for coaches at dinghy regattas.
- Just put the F-RIB in the boot and drive to a river or the sea and go fishing.
- The F-RIB 460sail is safe and stable to sail, it is unsinkable and easy to control for beginners.
- The F-RIB 460 is easy to row and extraordinary demonstrates extraordinary tracking.
- The F-RIB is a space saver and easy to transport and store.